Friday, August 29, 2008

They're home!


Thanks to all who were able to join us at the airport. We had quite the crew to welcome Tigist and Mihiretu to Oregon. We took many, many, many pictures, but unfortunately I won't be able to post those until late tonight or tomorrow. For now, here is some video of our day.




My favorite quote of the day was from a stranger coming out of the international area. He took one look at all of us and said, "There must be a celebrity that is coming." I wanted to tell him that yes indeed there are four celebrities on their way!

The Greenes are home and (hopefully) catching up and sleep. I am sure we will hear more stories and see lots more pictures as the jet-lag wears off and things settle down.

At Kristen's shower we talked a bit about providing meals for the family as they settle into their new normal routine. We will be coordinating that this weekend and next week. If you would like to bless the Greenes in that way, send me an email so I can add you to our list. My email is hannah@crownrep.com

Please remember to keep Jeff, Kristen, Tigist and Mihiretu in your prayers. We will update with specific prayer requests as we hear more from Jeff and Kristen.

2 comments:

JeanieNaBottle said...

Hey could you email me a copy of that video??? I love it!

Living the Life.... said...

What a great celebration! I loved the video, made me cry at work!! I can't wait to see more.Dee