Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet and Greet

Today the Greenes will see their babies for the very first time! According to their schedule, Jeff and Kristen will get a short visit (approximately 30 minutes) with the kids in the late morning, but plan to spend more time with Tigist and Mihiretu in the afternoon.

Please be praying for this new family of four! Pray that the children will not be afraid and will attach quickly to both Jeff and Kristen.


**Jeff and Kristen should have some free time to contact home and check in. If I hear anything, I will post again asap!

2 comments:

Joy Pierce said...

Kristen & Jeff
Cannot wait to see pictures of you with your little ones!!! Praying for each of you during this time.
Hugs from Oklahoma!
Joy Pierce

JeanieNaBottle said...

Kristen & Jeff,

I think about you all day long! I hope all is going well. I'm sooooo excited for you and Jeff! I cant wait to meet your beautiful children! I already have such a big heart for them. I'll continue to keep ya'll in my prayers.

Love always your,
Baby Sister Jean
aka Auntie Jeanie!